Central Distribution Delivers (and Ships) for You
Central Distribution Services provides shipping and receiving services to University departments.
Our services include:
- Receiving freight shipped to our main Central Receiving dock at General Stores (behind the Office of Physical Plant Building), and creating a receipt in our electronic tracking system.
- Inspecting items received for quantity and external carton condition.
- Informing Delivery that items are ready to be delivered to the requesting department.
- Assisting with processing loss, damage claims, and returns to the freight carriers and vendors.
- Delivering all core campus shipments (purchase order and non-purchase order shipments) received at our main dock to the requesting department.
- Pick-up for common carrier outbound shipments.